• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

[RS] (#51) Rangers v. New York Islanders // A Little Bit Alexis

• Replies 375
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Cant look at these games and tell me switching the coach is not the answer. Sure

More effort from players is fine but this is just a battle tested game plan versus no game plan

maybe we should re-evaluate after 300 games behind the bench.

I think Panarin must have sprung a few rubles for those super special vip seats up against the glass because he’s parked himself there all night.

They were immediately on him, and slashing at his hands. We know there is a leg issue (cant skate away from pressure), I wonder if there is another wrist/hand issue. Kid did NOT want the puck tonight.

I think Panarin must have sprung a few rubles for those super special vip seats up against the glass because he’s parked himself there all night.

need some more of those feet up vacation pics like his mid-season getaway.

need some more of those feet up vacation pics like his mid-season getaway.

In big games like this, instead of ads on the boards, Rangers should start putting “Do Not Touch Wet Paint” just to keep Artemi away from there.

• Like 1

If your whole offensive game is 4 players, it's not rocket science where to focus.

I know... it's almost like we should have complained that the kids werent getting ice time earlier in the season, so they could be consistent contributors when the games matter...

In big games like this, instead of ads on the boards, Rangers should start putting “Do Not Touch Wet Paint” just to keep Artemi away from there.

funny story - old office I had, 2 jobs ago, I used to interview a lot of English is a 2nd language candidates. After the office was painted, for some reason I left up the 'Wet Paint: Do Not Touch' sign. I used to ask candidates to read the sign and what it meant.