• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

DeAngelo Facing Buyout This Summer if Not Taken by Seattle

Phil

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why not bring him back? New GM, New coach. Bring him back..

LOL.

Imagine how much money this has cost Dolan... between the Deangelo money, firing the GM and President...

Cut the losses now.

Imagine how much money this has cost Dolan... between the Deangelo money, firing the GM and President...

Cut the losses now.

I see no losses. He's a good player and a locker room favorite (Except for the shitty back up goalie). They need a 2nd PP QB. He fits perfectly.

Organizational* loss.

They could use what he could give, but it’s too far beyond repair. Don’t think management wants to deal with the questions. Cleanest, simplest way. Not worrying about trading, etc. cut the ties.

Such a fave that they chose the shitty backup over him, sent him home, and couldn't give him away... So he played it RexPlex with beer leaguers all season while shit tweeting about the team off a burner account.

That's a guy I want on my team!

LOL!

I mean, he was well liked by the majority of the guys on the team.

Even MSG liked using him for segments and interviews.

But we have to differentiate being well liked and being a distraction/detriment.

Reporting that buyouts are now in play is "piling on"? Management was fired because of the TDA situation?

Loooooooots of hurt butts around here...

Is that what I said, or did I point out a delicious irony?

Is that what I said, or did I point out a delicious irony?

oh it certainly was a ding against them - DeAngelo, the culture, the attention it got.

McDonagh trade, Lundqvist fiasco, Failed Quinn hire, Andersson/Kravtsov leaving, and not protecting their boys.

oh it certainly was a ding against them - DeAngelo, the culture, the attention it got.

McDonagh trade, Lundqvist fiasco, Failed Quinn hire, Andersson/Kravtsov leaving, and not protecting their boys.

Source?

Source?

brb.

Will post on twitter then post my tweet

but seriously, that was all a shit show. You dont think any of that was a factor in the firings? We're STILL talking about this shit.

brb.

Will post on twitter then post my tweet

but seriously, that was all a shit show. You dont think any of that was a factor in the firings? We're STILL talking about this shit.

Yea but the thing is... No one else is and he's not being brought back... So not sure why you'd think they consider sending him home a mistake.