• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

[RS] (#10) Rangers vs. Washington Capitals // Another Won

Drew a Penalty

• Replies 317
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sure, I guess if you'd like to give him a pass based on that, doesn't negate the fact that as a senior player he was completely invisible in the first few games in all 3 zones.

Oh I'm definitely acknowledging he's playing better lately. Not just putting up points but I'm noticing him more defensively in the D-zone too. More engaged overall which is nice to see.

Not angry at all (stop putting words into my mouth Peetie). Just disappointed that a senior player like that invisible to such a high degree. But feel free to continue defending him endlessly and have the last word, which I'm sure will help you sleep better tonight homie.

Cool he was invisible 2 weeks ago. Now he's not.

If you are going to be disappointed in every player who slumpsb (even a "senior" one...cuz they never slump, amirite?), you'll go thru the entire season disappointed.

At least his slump was 2 weeks and not 2 months like Kreids annual!

I love the "you have to have the last word!" Garbage, too. As if that doesn't apply to every single regular user on this board LOL.

Cool he was invisible 2 weeks ago. Now he's not.

If you are going to be disappointed in every player who slumpsb (even a "senior" one...cuz they never slump, amirite?), you'll go thru the entire season disappointed.

At least his slump was 2 weeks and not 2 months like Kreids annual!

I love the "you have to have the last word!" Garbage, too. As if that doesn't apply to every single regular user on this board LOL.

Classic Peetie, I love it. Thanks for the laugh bro :cheers: