• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

[RS] (#10) Rangers vs. Washington Capitals // Another Won

Drew a Penalty

• Replies 317
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

There's a big difference between a slump and being completely invisible out there especially when it comes to a senior player in an important role LOL Like I said, just happy that he's starting to do his job and being more of a contributor.
It's game 10 and he's got points in 4 straight...so... I'm pretty sure he'll be OK.

It's game 10 and he's got points in 4 straight...so... I'm pretty sure he'll be OK.

Yea like I said happy he's starting to do his job after being completely missing from the first few games in just about every facet of the game (I'm not referring just to his offensive zone play).

Yea like I said happy he's starting to do his job after being completely missing from the first few games in just about every facet of the game (I'm not referring just to his offensive zone play).
Like 19 other guys not named Fox.

The Liberty jersies give me great memories of Gretzky and Messier, Jagr's season for the ages, and the return of respectability for the Rangers. For some reason things are hazy from 1998-2004.

Like those memories but never liked the Lib jerseys for me. My fav is traditional blueshirt.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Okay? Doesn't make him, as a senior player with more responsibility than most of those 19 other guys, any less invisible.
He's always been a slow starter. He started slow last year.

I don't get why you can't just acknowledge he's playing better, but if it makes you feel better to stay angry because he wasn't good 2 weeks ago, do you homie.

He's always been a slow starter. He started slow last year.

I don't get why you can't just acknowledge he's playing better, but if it makes you feel better to stay angry because he wasn't good 2 weeks ago, do you homie.

Sure, I guess if you'd like to give him a pass based on that, doesn't negate the fact that as a senior player he was completely invisible in the first few games in all 3 zones.

Oh I'm definitely acknowledging he's playing better lately. Not just putting up points but I'm noticing him more defensively in the D-zone too. More engaged overall which is nice to see.

Not angry at all (stop putting words into my mouth Peetie). Just disappointed that a senior player like him was invisible to such a high degree. But feel free to continue defending him endlessly and have the last word, which I'm sure will help you sleep better tonight homie.

• Like 1