• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Peloton

Patrick Bateman

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/12/2021 at 5:24 PM, Xander said:

Did a 20 minute low impact ride on demand with Robin as my recovery today. Got a bunch of high fives unprompted. 800th ride.

My disappointment is immeasurable and my day is ruined.

Fuckin rights congrats. just get to 900 for a live ride for that shoutout next time lol

only had time for a 15 minute ride this a.m. but had a PR of 200 on it. I think my dip in output lately has just been poor form on the bike, making he exert more to get less. fixed my posture a bit and did full pedal strokes and it get a lot easier to get higher #s

5 minutes ago, Patrick Bateman said:

Delete a few of your older rides

4 minutes ago, BlairBettsBlocksEverything said:

Fuckin rights congrats. just get to 900 for a live ride for that shoutout next time lol

only had time for a 15 minute ride this a.m. but had a PR of 200 on it. I think my dip in output lately has just been poor form on the bike, making he exert more to get less. fixed my posture a bit and did full pedal strokes and it get a lot easier to get higher #s

Two very different philosophies here.

• LOL 1

• 2 months later...
22 minutes ago, BlairBettsBlocksEverything said:

Sprained my ankle last weekend playing pond hockey. It’s what we get for just shoveling out a rink and not flooding it. 

anyway, think my week streak will fall just short of 100 weeks unless I can squeeze something in easy by Sunday 

Just do some nice stretches or a meditation 😉 I feel your pain though. I had an 80-week streak ruined when I herniated a disc. I tried to do a couple stretches or whatever but I was so miserable and hurt, I just gave up in the end.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Pete said:

What's this mean? PR=personal record? 480 is calories?

screaming tell me GIF

I was gonna ask if you had a Peloton because Bradley Rose botched a callout that sounded oddly like your instagram handle lol, but I think this answers my question

But yeah PR is personal record, and 480 is the total kJ output he did in the class.

Edited by Cash or Czech

56 minutes ago, Cash or Czech said:

I was gonna ask if you had a Peloton because Bradley Rose botched a callout that sounded oddly like your instagram handle lol, but I think this answers my question

But yeah PR is personal record, and 480 is the total kJ output he did in the class.

What the fuck is kJ?

And fuck Peloton, they out here killin' Big and shit. They can suck it.

33 minutes ago, Pete said:

What the fuck is kJ?

And fuck Peloton, they out here killin' Big and shit. They can suck it.

kJ is kilojoules, or your total measured power output. You have cadence (leg speed) and resistance, and that combines in a formula for your average current output in watts. Then, that is calculated over time of the class to get your total measured power output (kJ).

It's a way to see how your strength on the bike is progressing over time, as you can compare to previous classes and your previous Personal Records by length of class.