• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Peloton

Patrick Bateman

10 minutes ago, G1000 said:

My legs hurt just hearing "702 calories in 30 minutes"

I think my PR is something like just over 500. You must have felt like you were biking in quicksand.

Very much mind over matter in the end. I was going between 55-61 resistance the last 7 minutes when I saw my PR was in sight. Was also battling with a guy who kept high fiving whenever he passed on the "here now" leaderboard which gave extra motivation

• LMFAO 1

• 2 weeks later...
10 hours ago, Patrick Bateman said:

I hit 496 on a 30 min today, I need that 500

sick

I rode the other day for the first time in a couple of weeks after my ankle got fucked up. still not fully healed so only clocked 320 on a 30 min. 

Im just worried about being able to get back to 400 but look at you go. tryin to look good for your wedding or something?

28 minutes ago, BlairBettsBlocksEverything said:

sick

I rode the other day for the first time in a couple of weeks after my ankle got fucked up. still not fully healed so only clocked 320 on a 30 min. 

Im just worried about being able to get back to 400 but look at you go. tryin to look good for your wedding or something?

Wedding was in November  hahaha. Just been really into it, realized how good of a stress/anxiety reliever it is

• Applause 1

2 minutes ago, Patrick Bateman said:

Wedding was in November  hahaha. Just been really into it, realized how good of a stress/anxiety reliever it is

Must be great to be young, fellas!!  That's fucking sweet work, Patrick!!

Nowadays if you see me running, you know the laxative is working!!!    LOL

• LOL 1

39 minutes ago, Cash or Czech said:

Damn you guys are crushing it. I do ~520 output in a 45 minute endurance ride. 129 miles rode so far in the month, training for an on-road century ride at the end of June with a few of my road bike buddies.

You guys are kickin' ass on that thing!!  Closest I can get to that, is to the 12-pack in the fridge, and back before the commercial ends!!  😉

Edited by Ozzy
  • LMFAO 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I’m honestly not sure. I’ve stuck entirely to paved concrete and not sure I’d want to go to packed gravel. Would want some more traction, I think

Did a little more than 60 miles this weekend around westchester, Putnam and Dutchess. Needless to say I am sore, tired, and taking a recovery day

Edited by Cash or Czech

• 1 month later...
4 minutes ago, BlairBettsBlocksEverything said:

Havent ridden the peloton since before the babies came. decided to jump back on this morning when we had a few moments of peace and quiet.

why I picked an Olivia Amato ride to be my first one back I have no idea. fuck I feel like shit, and put an insanely low number in the board for my standards.

Awkward Schitts Creek GIF by CBC

• 3 weeks later...

I survived my 100 mile ride from Philly to AC two weekends ago. 6 hours of cycle time, a bit over 7 hours total including stops. Haven't wanted to really touch it since. Back on the Peloton and did my 1000th ride. Definitely feel the Peloton is more fitness/cardio focus and cycling outdoors is endurance. Happy to be back on the bike. 

• Like 1
  • The Chyt! 1

• 8 months later...

Hit a 30 min PR a few days ago at 405

a couple days ago then did a 45 minute ride. I was on pace to crush my 45 Min PR and then there was a network error or something, and it exited my ride. I was able to resume the ride like 2 and a half minutes later and somehow pedaled my ass off to the final second and beat the PR by 1 point.

Now my legs are jelly lol

• The Chyt! 1