• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Peloton

Patrick Bateman

I find myself in Kendall Toole's classes more often than not because her playlists are awesome. She's got zero fucks given when it comes to output - I'm always like +/- 10 of my PR in her classes. So it's an ass-beating and a good listen. She did a 45 minute Metallica ride a few months back that was both the most awesome and highest recovery need ever.

Really like Hannah Corbin for a balanced workout - same with Alex Toussaint. Olivia's one of the Powerzone instructors, so she's always a tough class. Jenn Sherman when you need a workout with a New Yorker with no filter (which is novel when you're not in NY proper).

Definitely do the warmups and stretches. It's really helpful.

The important question no one is asking yet is, are you riding to Huey Lewis and the News? Their early work was a little too new wave for my tastes, but when Sports came out in '83, I think they really came into their own, commercially and artistically. The whole album has a clear, crisp sound, and a new sheen of consummate professionalism that really gives the songs a big boost. He's been compared to Elvis Costello, but I think Huey has a far more bitter, cynical sense of humor.

Yup. Yes I am.

The important question no one is asking yet is, are you riding to Huey Lewis and the News? Their early work was a little too new wave for my tastes, but when Sports came out in '83, I think they really came into their own, commercially and artistically. The whole album has a clear, crisp sound, and a new sheen of consummate professionalism that really gives the songs a big boost. He's been compared to Elvis Costello, but I think Huey has a far more bitter, cynical sense of humor.

Just watched that for the first time last night! Fell asleep so need to finish tonight. Disturbing to say the least!

I just started getting back into it a few weeks ago, Mainly do Ally Love and Emma Lovewell.

My wife is addicted, almost at 900 rides

Sick!

I definitely haven't been perfect but I've tried to stick to 5 rides a week, taking weekends off. Obviously, some weeks are less. But since we got it I've done at least one ride in a week so i got that week streak going. we got it pretty early on in COVID

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...