• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Peloton

Patrick Bateman

• 2 weeks later...
Bradley Rose is insufferably annoying.

did a 20 minute ride with him. he honestly is like a male version of Kendall Toole

playlist was a banger though. 20 minute pop punk ride. TBT to Sum 41

only hit 224, decided that I need to ease up on the 'going for a PR every time i ride' thing i was doing to myself

Yeah, not a fan. Can't stand Kendall either.

I need to broaden my horizons with instructors. I always do Emma Lovewell and Ally Love because I love looking at them. I’ve recently added Hanah Corbin but her classes aren’t that challenging

Hannah is great to look at, but yeah, her classes are pretty easy.

If you want to branch out to guys (and who doesn't) - I like Denis Morton, Alex Toussaint, and Ben Alldis.

For me its

1. Emma Lovewell

2. Dennis Mortin

3. Matt Wilpers

4. Hannah Corbin

5. Olivia Amato

6. Ally Love

7. Ben Aldis

8. Leanne Hainsby

Olivias climbing in the rankings as I’m getting a bit better at it. Hannahs classes are great for non balls to the walls days

Leannes actually doing a live 2000s rock ride tomorrow at 12:30 EST I’m planning on taking. Anyone else in?

For me its

1. Emma Lovewell

2. Dennis Mortin

3. Matt Wilpers

4. Hannah Corbin

5. Olivia Amato

6. Ally Love

7. Ben Aldis

8. Leanne Hainsby

Olivias climbing in the rankings as I’m getting a bit better at it. Hannahs classes are great for non balls to the walls days

Leannes actually doing a live 2000s rock ride tomorrow at 12:30 EST I’m planning on taking. Anyone else in?

How'd it go? I never do live classes, but I could be convinced to do one every now and then.

Alex Toussaint or bust. Dude is legitimately inspirational and murders you at the same time. There is no other instructor.

This. The guy brings the hype every single class. He's not as psycho as Olivia, but he'll push you.

How'd it go? I never do live classes, but I could be convinced to do one every now and then.

This. The guy brings the hype every single class. He's not as psycho as Olivia, but he'll push you.

The class was pretty good but the playlist was pretty ass. No real difference than taking the recorded version unless you're doing a big milestone ride and are looking for a shout out or if you just want to be kept on a schedule

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...