• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

[RS] (#1) Rangers vs. New York Islanders // Release the Mantis!

Phil

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm really not in on Quinn. I just don't think he's a very good leader and coach

Sent from my SM-N975U using Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk

AGREED. Way too much talent on the team last two years. Never come out firing, always sluggish, shouldn’t be, we have a young team and too much talent at this point. He’s in over his head. Now that we know that, season is a throw away

Who would have ever thought the Islanders would be the team more comfortable playing in front of an empty arena?

Oh wait

Only if the Rangers were on as good as you for this opener we?d had a contest.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Man that was impressive opening night at home and your shut out. 18 minutes of the 60 in the box. New season same d dead coaching plan and not even ready to play!
That's how you lose hockey games: you give your opponent too many chances on the PP, the less you can do on offense. The Rangers played with fire and got burnt tonight by a better Islander team.

Sent from my SM-S367VL using Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk

The loss sucks but I'm not gonna get emotional over it. Too early to really take anything away especially considering how this team is built and how the season is playing out. This is a young team that's playing a sprint season without much semblance of a training camp and no preseason. No chance to work out jitters. The Islanders are already a more structured team that just went to the conference finals. The Rangers are likely going to need a few games to find their rhythm.