• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

[RS] (#65) Rangers v. Philadelphia Flyers // Let's Try This Again

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Let me be clear, this is not Henrik's fault, but he has also been terrible. The team should be embarrassed with the lazy penalties followed up with pussy PKing in front of the net. Lazy penalty by Lindgren off the bat to set the tone.

This is the Strome I'm scared to see after signing long term by the way. It can be ugly. Lazy stick penalty led to 2nd goal on PP, then knocked down like a scrub that led to the shorthanded 2 v 1 goal.

ADA played that 2 on 1 like trash too.

I never post during a game. I'm actually watching, but it is intermission. This has to be the worst period this team has played in eons; and with so much at stake. Horrible display. Will Trouba live up to his rep by actually playing a consistently physical game? WTH is #42 doing in the line up? #18 as well. And then to stick it up the hershey highway they laud the two flyers that everyone wanted gone. Absurd, ridiculous, inane, stupid, disrespectful towards the team fighting for their lives. Had to vent after screaming at the GIGANTIC TV. Gonna keep cheering the team on, as usual.

They can come back from this.

Offense is not a problem, they just need to stay out of the box. Five-on-five they've been fine.

Also the stats package NBC had shows that Carter Hart is terrible on the road.