• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

[RS] (#63) Rangers vs. Tampa Bay Lightning // Hello Darkness Our Old Friends

Phil

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Daily reminder that Danny G is on the top pair on the best team in the league

With Hedman; on a team with Stamkos and Kucherov and Point.

Also, not coached by someone who's offensive philosophy requires getting shelled in order to retaliate (the only kind of retaliation he believed in).

Also, on the league's best offensive club (by a country mile) he's still a negative in relative (to teammates) possession.

Georgiev should really help Hartford out for the next 3 years.

They need a zam driver? And if I hear Vally say ?Yes, he gave up 6 tonight, but it easily could have been 8? one more time, I?ll smash a fuckin shovel over his dorky ass stork head. Yeah asshole, it could have been 36 goals too, but sometimes the puck hits him just because it has too.

Also, not coached by someone who's offensive philosophy requires getting shelled in order to retaliate (the only kind of retaliation he believed in).

Also, on the league's best offensive club (by a country mile) he's still a negative in relative (to teammates) possession.

So, you still think he's bad

No one cares about advanced stats Phil. Shit lasted for like 17 months.

Mckenzie says don't count Rangers out on Zuc and Hayes, and I agree.

The conditions on Zuc trade (almost assuring they don't resign him) made that obvious to me, as well as how Gorton talked about "keeping them in the loop" as the process went on.

Mckenzie says don't count Rangers out on Zuc and Hayes, and I agree.

The conditions on Zuc trade (almost assuring they don't resign him) made that obvious to me, as well as how Gorton talked about "keeping them in the loop" as the process went on.

Ah, so regurgitate, not rebuild.

Archived