• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

[RS] (#63) Rangers vs. Tampa Bay Lightning // Hello Darkness Our Old Friends

Phil

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It does. I don’t like Avery personally but I think the level of excitement he brought to the stands was worth something.

On the ice, too. I'm not suggesting Lemieux has to blur the verbal line the way Avery did, but if he can be the kind of shit-stirring presence Avery was, he's going to endear himself to the Garden crowd lightning quick (all pun intended).

On the ice, too. I'm not suggesting Lemieux has to blur the verbal line the way Avery did, but if he can be the kind of shit-stirring presence Avery was, he's going to endear himself to the Garden crowd lightning quick (all pun intended).

Will be nice if he can actually play hockey too. For all the crap Avery did on the ice, he could play.

That's true, but it's in him to play that way, that's how he played in the KHL. He came here and played under Uber-vagina Alaine Vigneault.

Come on man really blaming him for that? AV must of been the one to kill his dog before each game too. Using that rationale it took Quinn until two games ago as well. I'll stick with it's Buch not both coaches.

I hate the lightning. Hope the Rangers win 17-0

Sent from my iPhone using Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk

How can you hate the lightning it?s like playing the ghost of Rangers past?

Besides them winning the cup is the best thing that could come from the rest of this season

How can you hate the lightning it?s like playing the ghost of Rangers past?

Besides them winning the cup is the best thing that could come from the rest of this season

2015 ECF.

Archived