• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

[RS] (#63) Rangers vs. Tampa Bay Lightning // Hello Darkness Our Old Friends

Phil

Quinn said post match he’s lacking game fitness.

It’ll be interesting to see him once he settles in.

Lemieux said the same after practice. He sat the last few games in Winnipeg, didn't get minutes before that. Another game or 2 of 15 min of play and he'll be fine.

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I've seen my share of pot stirring guys come in and entertain for a while but ultimately not able to sustain it long term: Jerry "Bugsy" Butler (there's a blast from the past), Georgie McPhee, Tie Domi, P.J. Stock, Todd "Heartbeat" Harvey, Matt Barnaby, Sean Avery etc. They come and go.

want to see his balls?

He would be the first Ranger player that had any this season, CC!! A NOVELTY!! LOL

It would be cool if he turned into Matt Barnaby.

They LOVED Barnaby in Buffalo.

If this kid turns into a Barnaby, I'll wet my pants. I bet you still see Barnaby jerseys in the crown in Buffalo.

Another 40 minute effort resulting in an avoidable loss. This team never quits, however, as evidenced by the comeback to tie. Another feisty Lemieux has arrived and hopefully, will inject some much needed aggressive play into the mix. If only #76 played with a little snarl.... the NYR gave Tampa fits for most of the game. They looked bored and vulnerable; too bad the NYR couldn't pull this one out.

GO RANGERS

You say that like I don't want the same result tonight. :rofl:

The only victories I'm interested from this point on are moral ones. If they went winless for the entirety of the rest of the season, I'm more than just OK with that. I'm rooting for it.

Spoken like a " true " fan. Do you realize that this team is still in the play-off hunt? Mind boggling!!

Archived