• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

[RS] (#63) Rangers vs. Tampa Bay Lightning // Hello Darkness Our Old Friends

Phil

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You're ignoring the big picture. If they flame out that means guys you need to develop and be productive/effective are not, thus you're that much further behind.

This is conflation. They're not mutually exclusive. If the team plays well and loses, players can (and do) develop and produce simultaneously with the team bettering it's drafting odds this summer.

Ozzy and Dunny, you guys have great senses of humor. Bonerific. Chubber.[emoji23]

Sent from my SM-N900T using Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk

We're here for the beer, Brownie!!!! ;)

Goal against Game: see how long it takes you to find Pionk after a goal against

The new "Where's Waldo of the NHL" I love it!!

I love Lemieux.

I now have a reason to watch the rest of the season!!!

"...how do I throw this back?"

:rofl: Post of the night!!!

Only got to watch the condensed game.

What's the verdict on Lemieux?

Good skater. Ultra-physical. Shit-stirrer.

It's only been a game, so it's hard to project what kind of long-term impact he'll have beyond that, but he looked a lot like Hollweg/Dorsett last night. Tons of energy, but at times to the point of going out of his way to lay a big hit rather than focusing on assignments.

Good skater. Ultra-physical. Shit-stirrer.

It's only been a game, so it's hard to project what kind of long-term impact he'll have beyond that, but he looked a lot like Hollweg/Dorsett last night. Tons of energy, but at times to the point of going out of his way to lay a big hit rather than focusing on assignments.

That's because it was his first game with a new team. I think he has more skill than those two players, time will tell.

Archived