• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

2017-2018 SCF | Las Vegas Golden Knights (P1) vs Washington Capitals (M1)

Who Wins the Cup?  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins the Cup?

• Knights in 4
    • Knights in 5
    • Knights in 6
    • Knights in 7
    • Caps in 4
    • Caps in 5
    • Caps in 6
    • Caps in 7

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He's been fantastic. I'd argue he's become an elite player.

How could anyone not be looking forward to these games. They are fun. So what if Vegas fans haven't put in the time, we still get to enjoy it.

Quick story for those who can't have fun or are waiting for something better. My brother-in-law was a hockey fan (would attend mostly AHL games), but watch the NHL just for the great hockey. He'd come over and ask if there was an exciting matchup, he didn't care who won, just wanted to see good exciting hockey.

He died this year at 35 years old of head and neck cancer. He would have loved this. My wife and I are watching the games just to appreciate the excitement. Ya gotta keep things in perspective and enjoy life.

He's been fantastic. I'd argue he's become an elite player.

How could anyone not be looking forward to these games. They are fun. So what if Vegas fans haven't put in the time, we still get to enjoy it.

Quick story for those who can't have fun or are waiting for something better. My brother-in-law was a hockey fan (would attend mostly AHL games), but watch the NHL just for the great hockey. He'd come over and ask if there was an exciting matchup, he didn't care who won, just wanted to see good exciting hockey.

He died this year at 35 years old of head and neck cancer. He would have loved this. My wife and I are watching the games just to appreciate the excitement. Ya gotta keep things in perspective and enjoy life.

sorry for your loss, cancer is brutal

Thanks. This is just so unique, interesting and fun that there is no need to be a curmudgeon. Tonight, my daughter actually asked to go to a hockey game there. She's never seen the Rangers live, but wants to go to Vegas to see her first game.

What the hell has gotten into Eller, he's been a growing threat during the playoffs.

Can't stand Wilson and Vegas is abusing him tonight.

VGK won this household over. With Tampa out, we are all just partying Vegas style.

The slashes are vicious and the cross checking is ridiculous. The league has one last thing to do. Take the crosscheck out of the game. Eliminate the stick as a weapon, all together.

Guys get whiplashed in the back. Defenders and forwards. It is a substitute for skill. The Wilson-Reaves exchange was basically who could crosscheck the other in the face first. Reaves was quicker in self-defense using his butt end into his mouth.

Excellent Caps win.

Sad story Giaco. But this evening I?ve been remembering an old buddy Alex Douvres a Navy Washington Liaison who passed away 10 or so years ago. He was a hockey fan from Brooklyn who became a Caps fan after he moved there permanently, and I wish he could have been alive to enjoy this with his wife.

Sent from my iPhone using Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk

Excellent Caps win.

Sad story Giaco. But this evening I’ve been remembering an old buddy Alex Douvres a Navy Washington Liaison who passed away 10 or so years ago. He was a hockey fan from Brooklyn who became a Caps fan after he moved there permanently, and I wish he could have been alive to enjoy this with his wife.

:cheers:

The league has one last thing to do. Take the crosscheck out of the game. Eliminate the stick as a weapon, all together.

Amen. Without the remarkable pseudo legal status of cross checking, Adam Graves might still be playing. What are the refs told in training sessions? Cross checks are ok so long as the protruding welt is not visible through the jersey?

Archived