• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

2017-2018 ECQF | Tampa Bay Lightning (A1) v. New Jersey Devils (C2)

Who Wins?  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins?

• Bolts in 4
    • Bolts in 5
    • Bolts in 6
    • Bolts in 7
    • Devils in 4
    • Devils in 5
    • Devils in 6
    • Devils in 7

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can?t wait for their fuckin season to be over today. Glad it?s a 3pm start, so I can enjoy their loss all night.

Fuckin overachieving twatwaffles. I?ll give credit to their coach for sure, because if you remove Taylor Hall and put Chris Kreider on the team he?d be their best player. Their D sucks, their goaltending is like shooting dice, and they have 1 line. They got this far with lines that are an A, C, C-, and a D. The good thing is that this season is smoke and mirrors and they?ll probably stand pat thinking they?re going to get better. Coleman, Wood, Gibbons :rofl:

Can?t wait for their fuckin season to be over today. Glad it?s a 3pm start, so I can enjoy their loss all night.

Fuckin overachieving twatwaffles. I?ll give credit to their coach for sure, because if you remove Taylor Hall and put Chris Kreider on the team he?d be their best player. Their D sucks, their goaltending is like shooting dice, and they have 1 line. They got this far with lines that are an A, C, C-, and a D. The good thing is that this season is smoke and mirrors and they?ll probably stand pat thinking they?re going to get better. Coleman, Wood, Gibbons :rofl:

Fuck yes, man.

Archived