• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

2017-2018 ECQF | Tampa Bay Lightning (A1) v. New Jersey Devils (C2)

Who Wins?  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins?

• Bolts in 4
    • Bolts in 5
    • Bolts in 6
    • Bolts in 7
    • Devils in 4
    • Devils in 5
    • Devils in 6
    • Devils in 7

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TBL beat up on what is frankly the youngest team in the postseason that has no experience in the Devils. The lightning will not win the next series when they face a team that has experience in the postseason.
Because why?

They're fast and deep and have great defense and goaltending. Not to mention enormous playoff experience of their own.

Because why?

They're fast and deep and have great defense and goaltending. Not to mention enormous playoff experience of their own.

Because he doesn’t like them, that’s why. They have too many former Rangers and his dad is from New Jersey. What more do you need?

He’s got a friend in phillyb

Yeah, that’s as comforting as sliding down a bannister of razor blades into a pool of alcohol.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Schneider was amazing.

Fucking unreal in today's loss. I was paying more attention to the WAS/CBJ game, but it didn't seem like NJ could generate any offense.

It's hard for me to hate the Devils. I can understand NY Metro people hating them based on geography, but it's hard to think of a more irrelevant franchise in the league, even when they're winning. They're just sad, really.

;925371]:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Fucking unreal in today's loss. I was paying more attention to the WAS/CBJ game, but it didn't seem like NJ could generate any offense.

Schneider put on a clinic.

But so did Holtby and Bob....Crazy.

Because he doesn’t like them, that’s why. They have too many former Rangers and his dad is from New Jersey. What more do you need?

Or that you're P'Oed about how they made the playoffs when they weren't expected to and we didn't make it? and that we've been turned into a farm club of the Lightning?

Or that you're P'Oed about how they made the playoffs when they weren't expected to and we didn't make it? and that we've been turned into a farm club of the Lightning?

I thought I made it clear in my other post when I said that I would root for Al Queda if they were playing the Devils. Obviously that wasn’t clear enough to you, so I’ll explain it in another way .... I don’t care if the Lightning win, lose, or jerkoff at center ice during the anthem in the next round. I don’t care about what ex-Rangers are on what team. I don’t give 2 fucks if McD, Callahan, Miller, Stralman, or my mother win a cup unless they’re on the Rangers. Also, the Devils have 2 ex-Rangers on their roster, so why are you rooting for them? That could very well be the dumbest reasoning to root for or against a team.

Fuck New Jersey. Fuck the Devils. Fuck the New Jersey Devils. Also, fuck the Islanders, Pitt, and Philly.

It's hard for me to hate the Devils. I can understand NY Metro people hating them based on geography, but it's hard to think of a more irrelevant franchise in the league, even when they're winning. They're just sad, really.

Right. Now imagine that gnat constantly buzzing in your ears and you'll understand why the locals despise them.

I am seeing two options. One, either you like TBL because they stole our best players or for what NJ did to us six years ago?

They stole our best players? If they stole our players, why root for them?

Hate the Devils for beating us 6 years ago? No. Hate the Devils from 1982 when your dad became a fan. I have a cousin in Texas, so .... Let’s go Stars ?

They stole our best players? If they stole our players, why root for them?

Hate the Devils for beating us 6 years ago? No. Hate the Devils from 1982 when your dad became a fan. I have a cousin in Texas, so .... Let’s go Stars ?

I think that is very arrogant of you for saying that! Remember that we were the team that did not approve the devils coming into New Jersey in 1982? You pissed off about that?

I think that is very arrogant of you for saying that! Remember that we were the team that did not approve the devils coming into New Jersey in 1982? You pissed off about that?

Yes, in 1982 at the age of 9, I was protesting the movement of the Rockies to New Jersey. You caught me.

Still upset they lost yesterday I see

Do you still not get it? You must think I'm an undercover devils fan when I'm not? I was born in Bruins Country, and in '14, I became a fan of the Blueshirts when we made the final and lost to LAK

Archived