• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

2017-2018 ECQF | Tampa Bay Lightning (A1) v. New Jersey Devils (C2)

Who Wins?  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins?

• Bolts in 4
    • Bolts in 5
    • Bolts in 6
    • Bolts in 7
    • Devils in 4
    • Devils in 5
    • Devils in 6
    • Devils in 7

Excuse me! With all due respect, my father is from NJ and has been a fan of the devils since they moved in '82! Why, because they took our former players in Miller, McDonagh? Can you tell me why you're rooting for TBL in this series?

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Excuse me! With all due respect, my father is from NJ and has been a fan of the devils since they moved in '82! Why, because they took our former players in Miller, McDonagh? Can you tell me why you're rooting for TBL in this series?

With all due respect, I’m from NY, but I live in NJ. Fuck NJ. I’d root for Al Queda if they were playing the Devils. Also, I don’t give 2 fucks where any of my family is from or who they root for. It’s sports, not a fuckin organ transplant. As a Ranger fan, how the fuck can you root for the Devils? It’s embarassing.

So their 2nd round pick becomes a 1st rounder for us.

With all due respect, I?m from NY, but I live in NJ. Fuck NJ. I?d root for Al Queda if they were playing the Devils. Also, I don?t give 2 fucks where any of my family is from or who they root for. It?s sports, not a fuckin organ transplant. As a Ranger fan, how the fuck can you root for the Devils? It?s embarassing.

:lol:

He?s got a friend in phillyb

Upset because they’re beating your precious Devils?

No, because a team like the Bruins or Maple Leafs will not take the physical crap of the Lightning. Also to counter the Kucherov line, the Bruins will send out the Marchand line for some muscle on the offense.

With all due respect, I?m from NY, but I live in NJ. Fuck NJ. I?d root for Al Queda if they were playing the Devils. Also, I don?t give 2 fucks where any of my family is from or who they root for. It?s sports, not a fuckin organ transplant. As a Ranger fan, how the fuck can you root for the Devils? It?s embarassing.

I can?t support tb either. It?s been a bigger rivalry, recently.

And fuck tampa

Archived