• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

[RS] (#80) Rangers @ New Jersey Devils // Will This Season Just End?

Future

In a serious way, I’m glad he’ll get a rest this summer. Agree he needs to come back and carry a shaky D.

Suspect we've seen the last of "The Mask" or any similar such nonsense. So some good will come out of this mess. Like the idea of Lundqvist with a chip on his shoulder.

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply
When you're not playing well, you don't have the right to scream at your teammates. Doesn't matter what position you're playing but especially as a goalie considering you're more responsible than anyone for a goal against. At least that's the way I saw it.

IMO, he should keep he mouth shut for the rest of the season and just worry about stopping the puck.

You brought up the 50 save performances.

!!!

???

You brought up the 50 save performances.

!!!

???

I said, aside from two games, Hank has been bad. And he has. He's been a complete sieve and therefore shouldn't be yelling at anyone. As I said, he should shut his mouth for the rest of the season and just worry about making saves.

I said, aside from two games, Hank has been bad. And he has. He's been a complete sieve and therefore shouldn't be yelling at anyone. As I said, he should shut his mouth for the rest of the season and just worry about making saves.

He's facing 50 fuckinf shots a game and his defense has been beyond awful

There is no way you played goalie, competitively

He's facing 50 fuckinf shots a game and his defense has been beyond awful

There is no way you played goalie, competitively

You disagree so you make it personal? Disagree, it's called a discussion. That's fine. I won't bite on the other shit.

How come in years past, when the Rangers were doing well, in the PO's, fighting for a better spot, and the Debs, well, they suck like normal. They'd play the Rangers and always turn it up, and win a few games when they weren't supposed to.

I'm thinking coming into tonight, finally the tables are turned. And nothing. Was looking forward to playing spoiler, but couldn't even have that this year.

How come in years past, when the Rangers were doing well, in the PO's, fighting for a better spot, and the Debs, well, they suck like normal. They'd play the Rangers and always turn it up, and win a few games when they weren't supposed to.

I'm thinking coming into tonight, finally the tables are turned. And nothing. Was looking forward to playing spoiler, but couldn't even have that this year.

No leadership, no attitude. Been the teams major issue all season.

Next game is fucking enormous. Sit them all. Call up the whole farm.

just send out the same D, it will inevitably take care of itself.

Hank has been far from great but no goalie stands a chance with this group. I don't mind the fire, he the only one with a pulse.

Honestly if I was him I would want out and I still think it may happen at some point.

Archived