• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

[RS] (#80) Rangers @ New Jersey Devils // Will This Season Just End?

Future

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We now have a decent shot at getting passed by the Islanders. One spot lower wouldn't mean much, but I'll take it. I noticed the game did not quite sell out. If the Devils can't sell out a game against their arch rivals, in the midst of making the playoffs for the first time in six years, their fan base is suspect. It always has been.

I liken the Hall trade to the Gomez for McDonagh etc. trade in that not only did the trade turn out one sided but it was apparent to everyone that it was one sided the day it was made.

We now have a decent shot at getting passed by the Islanders. One spot lower wouldn't mean much, but I'll take it. I noticed the game did not quite sell out. If the Devils can't sell out a game against their arch rivals, in the midst of making the playoffs for the first time in six years, their fan base is suspect. It always has been.

I liken the Hall trade to the Gomez for McDonagh etc. trade in that not only did the trade turn out one sided but it was apparent to everyone that it was one sided the day it was made.

So?

Does that change what?s happening on-ice?

Devils are in a playoff spot and we?re not. Tell me how the garden faithful have catapulted the rangers into success.

...Just a side note....I found that arguing with your ex-girlfriend for a good 45 minutes during periods actually deters attention away from this pitiful, awful, fucking nightmare of a squad. The problem is I'm trying to figure out what's actually worse: Dealing with a bi-polar, selfish, angry, spiteful, twat, or watching this bunch of lifeless, gut-less, lazy shit-bag team.

Hmmmmmmmm:confused:

Sounds like you had a bad night. I like to swallow my feelings in the form of food, and drown my sorrows in tequila. Here's to you, Ozzy!

http://clubphillyb.net/images/smilies/icon_splon.png

Thank you Philly!!!

I'm more of Jager guy, but I'll never turn down a blast of the good stuff you got there!!!

There'll be better days for the Rangers in years to come....I'm also an Oakland (Soon to be Las Vegas) Raiders fan, so I'm kinda used to it....unfortunately!!!

Archived