• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

[RS] (#71) New York Rangers vs Pittsburgh Penguins // Snap Back to Reality

Phil

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Nah, we need the Pens to knock off Boston or Tampa in the ECF. Plus we are a classier fanbase than that.

I said “legal”! What’s wrong with wanting this team of ours that’s been so soft to be physical enough within the rules to be intimidating?

I've got him penned into the line-up as Hank's backup next season. His movement is stellar.
Kid seems to always be in position and square. Definitely looks like a guy who could play around 25-30 games next year.

Sent from my [device_name] using http://Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk

I've got him penned into the line-up as Hank's backup next season. His movement is stellar.

Do you though? Why not keep him in Hartford to play 60+ games instead? I understand Shestyorkin is the heir apparent but what if he doesn't pan out? Georgiev is here NOW. To me he has the jump on Shestyorkin atm. I just wonder what is best for Georgiev's development.

Woah! Oh! Wow! Woah!

What kind of audience is this attracting? Is anyone tuning in specifically because of her?

And she is complementing players on their stickwork.

I guess this kind of response is only enjoyable in a different kind of situation

Archived