• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

2017-18 NHL Trade Deadline // Sell, Sell, Sell!

Phil

• Replies 579
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hurts when your balls get stick on the picket point. Back to the darkside huh? Has McD's play swayed you or just how bad our blueline is w/o him.

I want to suck for twenty more games. I want to have a chance next year. And yeah, real D men are hard to find.

As long as Tampa stays quiet I would assume they are still in big on mcd. Can they really do nothing with what Pitt and Boston has done? I doubt it but they maybe playing chicken here with Gorton. Hopefully Gorton understands he has no reason to blink. Payback time Stevie Y

He's playing the McD, Green, EK card. Remember my prediction days ago. He's just trying to keep McD away from Toronto and others and will trade a 1st for Green. Our hope is BDetroit thinks they can still make the playoffs. EK is a wildcard, freakin Melynyk

:tweet: David Pagnotta @TheFourthPeriod

Told there is a lot of activity on Ryan McDonagh. Obviously no guarantee, and Rangers could wait til the wire or stretch til Draft, but my understanding is McDonagh is basically in waiting mode.

So IOW, anything is possible. :pbjtime:

Archived