• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

(#57) Rangers @ Minnesota Wild // Hank vs. Tank pt. 3

Future

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Leave it to Holden to start the game by shitting the bed.

So far, the kids have been our best defense.

Hank needs to fucking retire.

I hope he gets his head on straight so he can mentor Shestyorkin or whomever the heir apparent will be in a year or two

Sent from my iPhone using Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk

JT Miller is the dumbest and laziest player on this team by a country mile. It would not make me sad to see him traded.

When people say "the Rangers have a good young core" I constantly ask myself, who?

Kevin Hayes is the biggest moron that's ever donned a blue sweater. Miller isn't far behind. And I'm not sure Vesey is even an NHL player.

When people say "the Rangers have a good young core" I constantly ask myself, who?

Kevin Hayes is the biggest moron that's ever donned a blue sweater. Miller isn't far behind. And I'm not sure Vesey is even an NHL player.

Miller can make those mistakes when he is a 60+ point scorer, if that ever happens. Hayes has done well as a shutdown C, his offense has suffered as a result. Vesey is only 23/24, and could be top 9 on a decent contract. 2 out of 3 we can see how they could develop, but Miller (and Kreider to an extent) mystifies me, dumb penalties and inconsistency. Need more from high first round picks.

Sent from my [device_name] using http://Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk

Captain of the bench, Buchnevich.

Zibanejad.

And Hayes will probably wear the C someday!

:rofl:

It's awful.

But I love the guy.

These two players are the only two players worth watching/keeping in my opinion. Yes, if two players are considered a "core" then sure. I like them.

Vesey, Hayes, Kreider, and Miller can all go away.

Why would you include Zibanejad?

These two players are the only two players worth watching/keeping in my opinion. Yes, if two players are considered a "core" then sure. I like them.

Vesey, Hayes, Kreider, and Miller can all go away.

I keep zem all I?m not down on any of those four, but I guess if we get a better offer.

Sent from my iPhone using Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk

Archived