• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

(#57) Rangers @ Minnesota Wild // Hank vs. Tank pt. 3

Future

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm calling it, Pionk with his 1st NHL point tonight (an assist) in front of his hometown crowd.

I'm fine still winning so long as the changes still happen. Would be hilarious if our AHL D corps gets us into the playoffs. Would be valuable experience. If they aren't going to tank and have a chance at the lottery, then I see playoff hockey as more valuable than the 11th pick rather than the 7th.

Sent from my iPhone using Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk

Called it.

Sent from my iPhone using Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk

Skjei is part of that core, so is Kreid with a new coach. Vesey will benefit from another off season and a new coach, before we get a clearer picture. Hayes can be an excellent 3C. Then you have the kids and Fast is a terrific 4th liner to play with any of the kids.

Why would you include Zibanejad?

well if you can't include our 24 y/o current 1C (on a team berift of centers) who we just signed through 2022 as part of the future "worth watching" core then we have much bigger problems.

If Z can avoid injuries, his best years are still to come. Especially with a fresh coach and a more explosive cast surrounding him.

well if you can't include our 24 y/o current 1C (on a team berift of centers) who we just signed through 2022 as part of the future "worth watching" core then we have much bigger problems.

If Z can avoid injuries, his best years are still to come. Especially with a fresh coach and a more explosive cast surrounding him.

Default 1C, ideally 2C, eventual 1/2W - hopefully.

Yes, i know, but whats the difference between that and any of the other middlers? (Kreider, Hayes, Miller)

Zibenajad is pretty much useless as the guy does not skate. Watching Pionk and Gilmour fun to watch and fast. Zib does not play tuff, afraid to give and take a hit he should be traded before Zuc and McD

It's amazing how much the D is contributing to the offense... Who would have thought a mobile D who can skate would be a good thing? Gilmore, Pionk, and DeAngelo have been great.

Those kids playing with confidence. Gilmore seemed very mature during interview.

Archived