• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

[RS] (#51) Rangers v. Toronto Maple Leafs // Pls Leave Nylander Behind Thx

Morphinity 2.0

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply
This really was a recipe for disaster

Taking a step back; it's are cold slap in the face telling you its' time to break up this group and retool for the future. Figure out which players are part of the future, and which are trade bait.

Once again the PP looks like they don;t even practice the PP.Do they practice skating in big looping circles instead? Which means the coaching staff, even if they survive the rest of the season,are goners.

Taking a step back; it's are cold slap in the face telling you its' time to break up this group and retool for the future. Figure out which players are part of the future, and which are trade bait.

Once again the PP looks like they don;t even practice the PP.Do they practice skating in big looping circles instead? Which means the coaching staff, even if they survive the rest of the season,are goners.

AV, Ruff and the scouts need to go

Is Sam Rosen high talking about McLeod's contribution !!!!! Oh, I'm sorry Sam what else are you supposed to talk about. How about talking about this fucking shit effort.

Preserving that paycheck.

I was thinking the same thing about Duggie and Valley in the postgame. They want to scream...you can just tell but they have to walk a fine line between telling it *almost* like it is and towing that party line.

Jim Cirney was a company man and did the same thing. Once released back into the wild he was free to speak truth. His hockey writings are no longer sugar coated.

Man I love watching Marner. He's got such slick skating and hockey skills. He was amazing to watch at 17, a little Pavel Bure.

Damn that Dermott kid looked fantastic on D, but he is a threat on O too. He is a well rounded skater, nice passer and made some awesome plays against pressure from behind and in front of his net. Word is with 10 games in the kid has not has any bad moments. He's looked great the few times I've seen him. He does not look like a third pair guy to me.

Nylander is a smooth little player. He's a different kind of fast than Marner. Quick, but he glides fast with strong efficient strides. Marner has that quick twitch speed, small explosion with dexterous bursts. I'll take either of them.

McD package for either plus Dermott.

Josh if you think we still need grit and 'leadership, we don't. We need young dynamic talent.

Don't feel like discussing the game. Just out classed. even in net.

So is it just me, or does it seem like Ron is a little tipsy when he does those brief in-game analysis. i think he was slurring his speech or fumbling. he could just be trying to talk too fast. But watching tonights game made me want to drink so...probably

Archived