• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

[RS] (#49) Rangers @ Anaheim Ducks // Don?t Lose?

Drew a Penalty

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I said it when it happened; McD’s game completely changed when he got the “C.” And not for the better. Ship him out.

Either they're gonna axe AV after tomorrow night and try to make a run, or the fire sale has to be on. If they can get Nylander for him straight up, do it yesterday.

Completely disagree. He’s good but he’s not the kind of player we need right now. He could drastically improve this team by being traded.

Grabner's value is highest in AVs system. If AV is gone, no sense keeping Grabner.

DeAngelo is fun to watch. Can’t say that about too many players on the team.

I thought he was very good in offensive zone last night. Couple little gaffs but nobodies perfect. I've really liked what he's brought since recall. Maybe some hope there.

Hard to say what he was like in defensive end as it was generally a complete circus the entire night.

How was the game with you and 50 of your closest friends?

I didn't know the Ducks drew so poorly.

A LOT of empty seats, yeah. But a LOT of blue shirts, though. And thoroughly disappointed.

44 F'N SOG's and they only score 3????

Sorry guys I was sitting right over Lundqvist's shoulder and he SUCKED!!! All three goals were on him. I know a lot of you guys are Hank fanboys but he is not and never has been a King IMO. Great at times, yeah but no savior. 5 hole breakaway goal to Perry?? Who hasn't done shit to earn his big salary? You had to hear the Dux fans getting all over him. Sounded like NY fans!

Lundqvist is on pace to play the most games in the league, so idk, maybe the number of games he's been playing have caught up to him a bit? Probably not the best idea to ride one of the oldest goaltenders in the league into the ground just to scratch and claw into the playoffs.

I think the lack of rest lately was kind of surprising, even though I'm all for riding Hank for 65 games.

I don't think we'll make the playoffs if he doesn't play every game! Could you imagine what the scores would be like if he WASN'T in goal saving this team's ass for every defensive blue line turnover?? Oh God! It'd be a disaster!

A LOT of empty seats, yeah. But a LOT of blue shirts, though. And thoroughly disappointed.

44 F'N SOG's and they only score 3????

Sorry guys I was sitting right over Lundqvist's shoulder and he SUCKED!!! All three goals were on him. I know a lot of you guys are Hank fanboys but he is not and never has been a King IMO. Great at times, yeah but no savior. 5 hole breakaway goal to Perry?? Who hasn't done shit to earn his big salary? You had to hear the Dux fans getting all over him. Sounded like NY fans!

Chalk it up to a bad game for Hank and it doesn't happen often, but when he stinks he is bad. He has played his ass off and he's the reason why this team is where it is in the playoff race.

Lundqvist is on pace to play the most games in the league, so idk, maybe the number of games he's been playing have caught up to him a bit? Probably not the best idea to ride one of the oldest goaltenders in the league into the ground just to scratch and claw into the playoffs.

I wish he didn't get selected for the All-Star game

Sure, but I'd take 10% less "greatness" for 50% less pay.

Is you team better with Rick Nash and Henrik Lundqvist

or

Freddy Andersson and John Tavares

It's not a debate on the past. It's a debate on the future.

When you put it like that, you are crystallizing the discussion where it needs to be. I agree NYR can?t afford to be sentimental. Practical yes, honorable, yes (as Henrikbis living upto his part of the bargain) but sentimental no.

I wasn?t aware Freddy Anderson was available from the Leafs for cheap. That said I think Shestyorkin is the Rangers? future in goal.

Tavares, yes. If he is agreeable to coming to the Dark Side.*cough*

Sent from my iPhone using Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk

Archived