• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

[RS] (#49) Rangers @ Anaheim Ducks // Don?t Lose?

Drew a Penalty

How many people will be upset if the Rangers decide to resign Grabner?

Those losing sight that Grabs makes the team better AND more fun to watch. Best PKer and leading goal scorer.

A 3 year extension at a reasonable AAV.

He gives us hometown discount for the insurance policy, vote of confidence and cause he fits/belongs here

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I said if they DO resign :P

He’s currently making 1.6 mil how much of a raise is he looking at?

His speed, D and production command some ducats. Target a contract similar to Cogs. Front load it too. We were the only team to offer 2 years. Now offer another 3 at double the salary. Plus he gets injury insurance for this year.

Those losing sight that Grabs makes the team better AND more fun to watch. Best PKer and leading goal scorer.

A 3 year extension at a reasonable AAV.

He gives us hometown discount for the insurance policy, vote of confidence and cause he fits/belongs here

I?m not against this pending cost and moving another roster player.

How many people will be upset if the Rangers decide to resign Grabner?

Disappointed? I don?t think any. People like to ?talk? a trade, but a guy like this, I don?t think they really want to see him go.

Now could it happen? That?s another story. NYR traded q50 goal mike gartner who was well liked.

Sent from my iPhone using Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk

Disappointed? I don’t think any. People like to “talk” a trade, but a guy like this, I don’t think they really want to see him go.

Now could it happen? That’s another story. NYR traded q50 goal mike gartner who was well liked.

Sent from my iPhone using Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk

Question changed. I want him traded if he’s not resigned before the deadline. If he resigns I’m ok with that

I see value in Grabner. I mean, you need a bit of everything on your team. He?s fast - check. He?s great on PK - check. He can score - check.

I think he?s found a home on Broadway.

Completely disagree. He?s good but he?s not the kind of player we need right now. He could drastically improve this team by being traded.

Archived