• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

2017 Stanley Cup Final: Perds vs. Pens

Phil

Who wins?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Penguins in 4
    • Penguins in 5
    • Penguins in 6
    • Penguins in 7
    • Predators in 4
    • Predators in 5
    • Predators in 6
    • Predators in 7

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Might want to check the rule book

And here's the actual video showing he has control of the puck before entering the zone and not a still shot after the fact.

#MakeBSBHGreatAgain

I'm confused as to what you are trying to prove.. I am saying that the Turris play WAS onsides.. So why wasn't the Preds play? Are you saying he didn't control the puck as he entered the zone?

That's the Forsberg play. To me, he catches the puck before he is in the zone, therefore it should be the same call as the Turris play. It's more bang-bang here, but NO WAY it's conclusive enough to say no goal. Pure Pens BS bias.

I'm confused as to what you are trying to prove.. I am saying that the Turris play WAS onsides.. So why wasn't the Preds play? Are you saying he didn't control the puck as he entered the zone?

That's the Forsberg play. To me, he catches the puck before he is in the zone, therefore it should be the same call as the Turris play. It's more bang-bang here, but NO WAY it's conclusive enough to say no goal. Pure Pens BS bias.

Carrying the puck is having control. Receiving a pass is not having established control.

I cannot even put into words how much I love the Nashville crowd and their chants. Comes through so damn clearly too on TV.. Murray Murray, YOU SUCK! ITS ALL YOUR FAULT, ITS ALL YOUR FAULT. AMAZING.

Its like English Football.. Its glorious..

I cannot even put into words how much I love the Nashville crowd and their chants. Comes through so damn clearly too on TV.. Murray Murray, YOU SUCK! ITS ALL YOUR FAULT, ITS ALL YOUR FAULT. AMAZING.

Just heard this...

It's so fucking clear. Hahaha

Archived