• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

2016-2017 Out of Town Scoreboard

Pete

• Replies 353
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Metropolitan division is stacked. Flyers have won 5 in a row and have vaulted up in the standings. Columbus continues to play real well too. Then of course you have Pitt and Washington. Lets not forget the Devils, the team no one cares about finding ways to win.

Five of the top seven teams in the league are from the Metro. That's insane.

Philly won their tenth straight and have tied us in the standings.

Pretty f'n amazing that Philly (10-0) / Pitt (8-2) / CBJ (8-1-1) / WASH (7-2-1) have been on an insane streak in the last 10. Rangers could drop to the 8 seed by the end of the weekend.

Flyers last loss was vs. the Rangers. Only teams with 100+ GF in the league is Pitt/Rangers/Flyers

I think Price is a weird dude. I wouldn't necessarily say he's an asshole. He'd have to be a robot to not have a hyper-inflated ego at this point.

One thing about Price that I'm a little baffled by is his complete lack of association with anything regarding his ethnicity. He could choose to be the poster boy for the Native people's of Canada but, instead, has chose to ignore it completely. Not to get political, but this seems like an odd path to me at a time when identity politics are all the rage and our First Nations peoples could surely use a boost to their self-esteem. I'm not sure if it's because he's introverted or doesn't want the distraction, or just doesn't care.

I think Price is a weird dude. I wouldn't necessarily say he's an asshole. He'd have to be a robot to not have a hyper-inflated ego at this point.

One thing about Price that I'm a little baffled by is his complete lack of association with anything regarding his ethnicity. He could choose to be the poster boy for the Native people's of Canada but, instead, has chose to ignore it completely. Not to get political, but this seems like an odd path to me at a time when identity politics are all the rage and our First Nations peoples could surely use a boost to their self-esteem. I'm not sure if it's because he's introverted or doesn't want the distraction, or just doesn't care.

It's totally possible that, depending on what his home life was like growing up, he doesn't really identify with that group.

I've got a lot of Italian blood but I would never be the poster boy for Italians lol

• 2 weeks later...

I actually completely forgot it was on, forget who was playing in it, looked it up last night and said out loud... "didn't this happen already?".

I didn't bother, and I love watching the Leafs play. I figured I'd just catch the highlights on OTF (which I did). Seemed like it was a pretty fun game, but I don't regret the decision to spend the day binging Stranger Things instead of watching it.

Archived