• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

2016-2017 Out of Town Scoreboard

Pete

• Replies 353
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Early report on things that will still take time to shape:

- Hawks have looked rough this season and their PK is abysmal. Toews in particular hasn't looked great and has taken some stupid penalties. Wonder if they'll change tunes soon.

- Carey Price is unreal and is playing out of his mind hockey...again and Montreal is the best team in the league. They're gonna be fun to watch this season.

- Edmonton is #2 in the league? And Cam Talbot has 5 wins? Whoa...

- Brad Marchand looks to be earning his keep and living up to that big contract he just signed.

This guy is highly entertaining. I found myself watching more of them just because.

Check out The Steve Dangle podcast. For me it's must listen audio. Twice a week. Absolutely hilarious most nights. They do two a week during the season.

They're a somewhat more formatted version of his videos because his podcast (the first hour) actually airs on the radio in Canada. They do a "download portion" after where they curse up a storm and just go nuts. So it's worth listening to the entire thing.

Archived