• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

2016-2017 Out of Town Scoreboard

Pete

• Replies 353
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Patrick Laine with his second career hat trick the other night -

Kid has 11 goals in 14 games. I wish I could find the actual video source, but before the draft started, he was interviewed and he claimed that he thought the Leafs should pick him at #1.

Patrik Laine said he thinks the Toronto Maple Leafs should use the No. 1 pick in the 2016 NHL Draft on him, not Auston Matthews.

https://www.nhl.com/news/patrik-laine-believes-he-should-be-top-pick/c-280886088

Obviously way too small of a sample to compare Laine and Matthews, but it's an off day for us Rangers fans. lol

Has he helped his linemates, Sheiffle and Ehlers, moreso than Matthews has been helping his linemates?

Patrick Laine with his second career hat trick the other night -

Kid has 11 goals in 14 games. I wish I could find the actual video source, but before the draft started, he was interviewed and he claimed that he thought the Leafs should pick him at #1.

https://www.nhl.com/news/patrik-laine-believes-he-should-be-top-pick/c-280886088

Obviously way too small of a sample to compare Laine and Matthews, but it's an off day for us Rangers fans. lol

Has he helped his linemates, Sheiffle and Ehlers, moreso than Matthews has been helping his linemates?

Outside of Matthew's first game masterpiece he's been rather ordinary. 2 goals in last 14 games now, I believe.

Time will tell.

• 2 weeks later...
Saw the last 4 minutes or so of the game. I'm thankful the shitsticks were able to take it in the last minute.

I couldn't tell who I was rooting for. I was definitely happy Pitt tied the game cause "fuck the islanders" - but also...

FUCK THE PENS. So it was good/bad either way.

Since the Pens are closer to us in the standings, it's great the Isles won.

Archived