• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Hey Yo: WWE, AEW, Impact and More

Phil

People give Cena a ton of crap about he can't wrestle, but he had one of the greatest matches in MNR history last night with CM Punk.

Better than usual but Punk carried the match imo,and the hurricanrana cena did was one of the worst ones I've ever seen,luckily he landed on his own shoulder and not his neck.Was a good effort though.

I can spend hours on YouTube watching vintage wrestling. Just spent my last 45 minutes watch Ted Dibiase

Same. And fuck calling it "vintage". That implies that it's dated, and "old", which are negative connotations to me. I can spend hours on YouTube watching clips of when wrestling was great. Just one hour watching guys like Hennig, DiBiase, Hart (Bret and Owen), Hall, Savage, Rick Rude, etc. should be all most people need to realize the stark reality of today's product (especially WWE).

Better than usual but Punk carried the match imo,and the hurricanrana cena did was one of the worst ones I've ever seen,luckily he landed on his own shoulder and not his neck.Was a good effort though.

That piledriver Punk put on Cena was a little bit dodgy though. I can see why Vince was pissed about that one.

So Phil,i was able to catch the end of impact last night to see Angle unmask the leader of aces and eights.Who is it???

I'm saying Bully Ray but then again I don't watch it that much,just know getting close to Hogan by getting engaged to his daughter could be the ultimate betryal

TNA really needs to play the leader right. Honestly think they can take enormous step with this group. Hope they don't fail with their decisions.

Gonna be tough. Very few big names available to really "swerve" this thing in the right direction. I just hope like hell it doesn't end up being Hogan.