• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Kid tells shit teacher how it is! YES!

Saucy Mitts

Truth be told, I have done packets... but they have worked for me. I spent 3 months trying my tits off and not getting through, so I decided that kids need to hold themselves accountable. The kids actually held sighs of relief when I suggested that they work independently. If all you're doing is teaching from packets, it's clearly shitty balls, but if you develop and differentiate, it CAN work.

I respect this kid because he's calling a lazy, tenured bitch out on her indifference. You can tell she had no response to the truth venom he was spitting.

Truth be told, I have done packets... but they have worked for me. I spent 3 months trying my tits off and not getting through, so I decided that kids need to hold themselves accountable. The kids actually held sighs of relief when I suggested that they work independently. If all you're doing is teaching from packets, it's clearly shitty balls, but if you develop and differentiate, it CAN work.

I respect this kid because he's calling a lazy, tenured bitch out on her indifference. You can tell she had no response to the truth venom he was spitting.

JESUS CHRIST YOU'RE A TEACHER?

I saw this video earlier today!

Just a quick statement though, we don't really know the whole story. Now if the teacher really does hand out packets and sits on their ass all day, then they most definitely deserve whatever is coming to them.

Today on the train I heard 3 older female teachers talking about how they have lost kids on field trips, and how in no way do they, or should, carry any of the blame for it

Well, I'm sure there is some state mandate on the acceptable percentage of students a teacher can lose on a field trip before it becomes an issue.

Archived