• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Game of Thrones (TV Show Discussion Only) *DO NOT POST SPOILERS*

Phil

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does anyone feel like the Selmy part at the end was a bit under-performed? Really thought it was so weak, like it was no surprise to Dany and the other guy (forget his name) that someone almost killed Dany.

My only gripe with the episode to be honest.

I really liked that scene.. and I think you could definitely see the surprise in Dany's face.. her eyebrows tweaked up and her breathing got heavy.. it was subtle but authentic.

Gents. NO SPOILERS. Of any kind. None.

ForumRunner/Tapatalk do NOT respect the spoiler tag, so it doesn't matter if you use it. That text is visible.

Any/all spoiler info belongs in the group.

Rhom, I'll give you a minute to copy/paste that over, if you like, but it needs to be removed.

actually it doesnt show up at all on Forum RUnner. It just says *SPOILER* and you cant see it in any way

Right, sorry. It shows for Tapatalk, though, and I believe the preview text pane shows it for both.

Either way, no spoilers.

http://mashable.com/2013/04/02/game-of-thrones-season-4/?utm_medium=feed&utm_source=feedburner&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+Mashable+%28Mashable%29

Was there any doubt that HBO's hit show Game of Thrones would return to our screens next year after Season 3 wraps up? Actually, yes ? the creators and producers of the show have been very careful to always use the word "if" when discussing a Season 4.

Now they can drop the "if." HBO confirmed Tuesday morning that the show was being picked up again in 2014.

I think it settled down a bit, but I wouldn't be able to put this feeling into words.

Perhaps my expectations for the series are too high by now. :D

The feeling you refer too is simply because there is so much shit going on right now and so many storylines that they can only show a little bit from each separate storylines due to the limit of the episode length. Seriously each episode should be 2 hours am I wrong? :) I have never seen a show where the episode seem shorter or goes by faster. Unreal.

Well Theon's story line is somewhat different. Wonder where they are taking it.

Obviously can't discuss it here in any detail, but because of the split with the books, this probably just fills in the gap.