• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

[Non-forum related] Fantasy Hockey

Cash or Czech

• Replies 604
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He rejected that Patrick sharp trade and mostly because he got Quick in a trade.

Fuck. Ill put my team up in a few minutes to ask where I need help because I think my biggest liability is my LW area and I can't pinpoint a good trade at all.

So here is my team (10 team league):

Claude Girioux(C,RW)

Brad Marchand (C,LW)

Ray Whitney (LW)

Milan Lucic (LW)

Loui Eriksson (LW,RW)

Jarome Iginla (RW)

Ryan Suter (D)

Kevin Shattenkirk (D)

Dan Hamhuis (D)

James Wiz (D)

Bench (for today at least):

Anze Kopitar ©

Alexander Semin (LW,RW)

Jeff Skinner (C,RW)

Danny Briere (C,RW) is on IR and I'm waiting to see how he does before putting him in and dropping someone. Looks like he has a wrist injury which will affect his shooting a bit so I'm waiting on it.

Goalies:

Cory Schneider

Miika Kipp

Corey Crawford

So, what do you think I need? I think I'm decent in the center area since I have Girioux and Kopitar, but I really would love to trade a goalie and get a pretty good return for a LW.

He rejected that Patrick sharp trade and mostly because he got Quick in a trade.

Fuck. Ill put my team up in a few minutes to ask where I need help because I think my biggest liability is my LW area and I can't pinpoint a good trade at all.

So here is my team (10 team league):

Claude Girioux(C,RW)

Brad Marchand (C,LW)

Ray Whitney (LW)

Milan Lucic (LW)

Loui Eriksson (LW,RW)

Jarome Iginla (RW)

Ryan Suter (D)

Kevin Shattenkirk (D)

Dan Hamhuis (D)

James Wiz (D)

Bench (for today at least):

Anze Kopitar ©

Alexander Semin (LW,RW)

Jeff Skinner (C,RW)

Danny Briere (C,RW) is on IR and I'm waiting to see how he does before putting him in and dropping someone. Looks like he has a wrist injury which will affect his shooting a bit so I'm waiting on it.

Goalies:

Cory Schneider

Miika Kipp

Corey Crawford

So, what do you think I need? I think I'm decent in the center area since I have Girioux and Kopitar, but I really would love to trade a goalie and get a pretty good return for a LW.

Defense.

Alright, trade changed. Now it's:

I give: Pekka Rinne, Dougie Hamilton

I get: Tuukka Rask, PK Subban

Skaters: G, A, PPP, +/-, Hits, SOG, Faceoff wins, GWG

Goalies: W, L, GAA, SV%, SOs

Also, I have an empty roster spot. Who would you add from the following?

-Sam Gagner

-Danny Briere

-Blake Wheeler

-Peter Mueller

-Damien Brunner

-Mikkel Boedker

-Teddy Purcell

-James van Riemsdyk

Any thoughts? Much appreciated!

Thanks. I'll list some guys on the free agency. Really not sure what trade to make for a defenseman so I would like to add a defenseman from the FA.

Shit, and another question:

I have Briere on IR and I need to put him back in, so I need to drop a player. Who would you recommend?

I wouldn't drop anyone. I'd try and trade someone for a defenseman and drop your worst defenseman. Sell high on Marchand if you can.

I wouldn't drop anyone. I'd try and trade someone for a defenseman and drop your worst defenseman. Sell high on Marchand if you can.

So far I'm eyeing Pietrangelo.

Since I have 3 goalies, I was looking to package something like Brad Marchand, Cory Schneider and maybe taking one of his goalies.

He has Lindback and Quick

http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j274/li7039/Screenshot2013-02-01at104249PM_zps9f3a4fce.png

G

A

PPP

GWG

SOG

HIT

W

GAA

SV%

SHO

Honestly it's my buddies team that I'm just giving him some advice, ironically the guy who knows the least about hockey is sitting in first so far. Go figure.

I'm thinking of adding Cory Conacher and Mike Ribiero and dropping Brad Marchand and Lucic. No one is liking Brad Marchand in this league.

And what the fuck is up with Iginla? I have no idea what to do with this guy at all.

I also believe Suter has been my worst defenseman. Guys think I should try and get rid of him?

I give Lucic for Backstrom (Caps) and Ray Whitney. I'm tempted to pull the trigger just because Backstrom can put up a ton of points if he gets going, and Ray Whitney isn't a slouch either even though he's old. What do you think?

You have Whitney...?

I'm thinking of adding Cory Conacher and Mike Ribiero and dropping Brad Marchand and Lucic. No one is liking Brad Marchand in this league.

And what the fuck is up with Iginla? I have no idea what to do with this guy at all.

I also believe Suter has been my worst defenseman. Guys think I should try and get rid of him?

You can ditch Marchand for Conacher. In fact, I would do that now. Conacher's been a monster so far. As for Lucic vs. Ribeiro, I'd keep Lucic. Can you try and trade Suter? Like package him with a forward to upgrade to a better d-man?

You can ditch Marchand for Conacher. In fact, I would do that now. Conacher's been a monster so far. As for Lucic vs. Ribeiro, I'd keep Lucic. Can you try and trade Suter? Like package him with a forward to upgrade to a better d-man?

I did it last night actually. Yeah I think I'm keeping Lucic for sure. His PIM is nice. I'm worried with Suter. I think the people in my league are pretty stubborn right now trying to get a d-man right now. I've been trying to package something with him for awhile now and no budging. Don't think anyone would claim him off waivers either.

Archived