• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

[Non-forum related] Fantasy Hockey

Cash or Czech

• Replies 604
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah I'd also keep Benn, but then again our league counts faceoff wins so he has extra value in our format.

As for Wisniewski, I'm not sure about him now that he's with Columbus. Even if he provides assists, who's doing the scoring there? I'd probably take Hamonic, or still Kulikov, with the way the Isles are scoring goals right now.

Keeping with the tactic of having a revolving door of upside on the bench, which FA d-man would you add from the below list? I need another d-man, and I'd probably drop one of Conacher, van Riemsdyk, or Kadri.

-Victor Hedman

-Dougie Hamilton

-Nick Leddy

-John Carlson

-James Wisniewski

-Dmitry Kulikov

-Travis Hamonic

Skaters: G, A, PPP, +/-, SOG, GWG, Hits, Faceoff wins

I have an extra goalie:

Cory Schneider

Crawford

Kipprusoff

I want to trade Brad Marchand and Kipp for Patrick Sharp.

Am I giving too much? Too little? Even?

Probably an overpayment. I've never looked at Marchand as a fantasy guy, but Kipp is a legit gamer. In my league, goalies that play everygame are very valuable.

What does that guy (trading partner) need?

I have an extra goalie:

Cory Schneider

Crawford

Kipprusoff

I want to trade Brad Marchand and Kipp for Patrick Sharp.

Am I giving too much? Too little? Even?

Not enough. Kipper plays for a bad team. He'll play often, but who knows if they're even a playoff team or not.

Who else do you have at C or LW?

Not enough. Kipper plays for a bad team. He'll play often, but who knows if they're even a playoff team or not.

Who else do you have at C or LW?

Dude, just because you overvalue Sharp, doesnt mean the rest of the fantasy world does.

No way should he offer more than that. Losing Kipper is huge for that goalie crew he has.

I could see removing Kipper and using a different 20/20 guy, but not add another guy, or add a different guy with more value.

Overvalue Sharp? In a standard league, Sharp is a fantasy beast.

Goals, assists, +/-, SHP, PPP, Shots, plays on a smoking PP for almost the full 2:00 per chance, and already has 6 points in 6 games this year.

No one in their right mind is taking Marchand and a terrible goalie for Sharp. Unless their only goalies are backups and DP.

Archived