• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

[Non-forum related] Fantasy Hockey

Cash or Czech

• Replies 604
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Okay guys, I have 2 goalies playing each other tonight and I'm already down in the goalie column because of Cory Schneider and his ugly performance.

Cory Schneider vs. Kipp tonight, he has 0.870 and I have like 0.790.

Would really like to get a significant boost tonight so I think I might just start 1 goaltender instead of 2. Probably the better idea, although it might be riskier.

Who should I go with? Really leaning towards Cory.

Expanding his role down the road here is likely. His poise, size, and vision are pretty impressive. This team is certainly capable of getting things rolling and Rask is pretty effin' good. The upside is strong.

Just snagged Andre Markov and Hamonic of waivers and FA. Dumped Ian White and threw B. Burns on IR. Added Hamilton for Tyutin because Columbus is going to get frustrated very soon.

My O is destroying shit. :knock on wood:

Probably too early, depending on the size of your league and available bench positions. You should have better options available, and I dont see him putting up big enough stats to be a fantasy 'sleeper' this year, even though I'm very high on the kid.

Expanding his role down the road here is likely. His poise, size, and vision are pretty impressive. This team is certainly capable of getting things rolling and Rask is pretty effin' good. The upside is strong.

Just snagged Andre Markov and Hamonic of waivers and FA. Dumped Ian White and threw B. Burns on IR. Added Hamilton for Tyutin because Columbus is going to get frustrated very soon.

My O is destroying shit. :knock on wood:

Only relevant in keeper leagues. He's going to be a fringe fantasy player this season unless someone is hurt.

In other news, I've been trying to pry away Tarasenko before his value gets any higher. It's a one year league with the following stats for skaters: G, A, PPP, +/-, SOG, Hits, Faceoff wins, GWG

The guy said, after looking at my team, he would trade him in one of three scenarios:

-Ryan Clowe and Andrei Markov

-Joe Pavelski

-Ryan Getzlaf

Are any of these worth paying, or should I just walk away? The Markov/Clowe one is intriguing, but leaves me with 3 d-men for 4 slots. I'd have to pick up one on the FA. The remaining d-men on my team would be Karlsson/Letang/Green.

I need a defenseman, Ian White on IR now for 2 - 3 weeks.

Who is a pretty good FA I can pick up?

Some options:

Ryan Wilson (Colorado)

Stephane Robidas (Dallas)

Mike Kostka (Toronto)

Ryan Whitney (Edmonton)

Sheldon Souray (Anaheim)

Kulikov (Florida)

I am looking for someone who can rack up some assists for me, was curious what you guys think I should do.

I need a defenseman, Ian White on IR now for 2 - 3 weeks.

Who is a pretty good FA I can pick up?

Some options:

Ryan Wilson (Colorado)

Stephane Robidas (Dallas)

Mike Kostka (Toronto)

Ryan Whitney (Edmonton)

Sheldon Souray (Anaheim)

Kulikov (Florida)

I am looking for someone who can rack up some assists for me, was curious what you guys think I should do.

Eh, out of those options probably Kulikov. Maybe Robidas. But Kulikov has the best chance of getting you assists out of that group I would think.

^ This guy has it right.

Archived