• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

[Non-forum related] Fantasy Hockey

Cash or Czech

My friend knows I love lundy and want him.. I have an amazing team... Fwds - - Mike richards, brad richards, zetterberg, kovalchuk, d. sedin, gaborik, selanne, callahn, jamie benn, loui erikkson, matt moulson, martin hanzal D -- wisniewski, carlson, entrom, andre-bergeron, seabrook, quincy G- howard andbryz.. im loaded.. 10 team league.. would love lundy for bryz + .. dunno who to give tho..

• Replies 604
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Stupid ESPN said Ryan Miller was starting tonight and now the game starts and its Enroth and now I have Miller and Khabibulin in my starting lineup with Rinne on the bench :mad:

This is the last time i use ESPN for fantasy hockey! Same thing that happened with me earlier with Miller happened with Khabibulin! :mad: how do you say there starting when there not? I seriously wanna write them to complain this cost me my game this week instead of being down 1 or up im down 15 now and my bro has more guys then me tomorrow

Im trying to trade Ryan Miller in my league nobody wants him :(

I dont want to drop him, but I have Khabibulin and Rinne as my net minders

Why would you drop him? That's stupid. He's in a funk. Just bench him so he doesn't hurt your stats. There's no reason to lose him unless you can pick up something to significantly upgrade elsewhere on your squad.

Why would you drop him? That's stupid. He's in a funk. Just bench him so he doesn't hurt your stats. There's no reason to lose him unless you can pick up something to significantly upgrade elsewhere on your squad.

I wont drop him but I offered one guy Miller straight up for Horton, waiting on a response.

Don't listen to him Jonathan, drop his ass!

haha its John but no thanks ill hold onto him.

Well other then Ryan(sometimes) and Pominville, the other RW's I have are inconsistent, Brad Boyes is another one I dont want Im trying to trade him also.

Ryan who? And you realize that even slumping, Miller is worth far more than Nathan Fuckin Horton. You can get a legit RW for Miller.

Archived