• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

[Non-forum related] Fantasy Hockey

Cash or Czech

• Replies 604
  • Created
  • Last Reply
So I have Rinne and Ward as my goalies. I've essentially put Ward on the bench and play Rinne. People are bitching that I'm playing cheap. What do you all think

Ward has become waiver material this year. Trade him if you can get anything. He just on a BAD team. Its not cheap at all. If your league doesnt have a minimum of 3 goalie starts a week then you can start rinne however many times you want.

• 2 weeks later...

I think I'm in great shape with my keeper league now. I feel I've built a really solid system that could use a few additions. Here's my depth chart:

-Centers

Pavel Datsyuk

Brad Richards

Tomas Plekanec

Luke Adam

Alex Burmistrov

Ryan Strome*

-Wingers

Jamie Benn

Taylor Hall

Johan Franzen

Michael Grabner

Nathan Horton

Dustin Brown

Kyle Palmieri*

Tomas Tatar*

Brandon Saad*

-Defense

Nicklas Lidstrom

Ryan Suter

Kyle Quincey

Joe Corvo

Joni Pitkanen

Adam Larsson

-Goalies

Roberto Luongo

Niklas Backstrom

Brian Elliot

Matt Hackett*

*'s are minor leaguers

• 3 weeks later...
Huge difference between a trade made before the season starts and a trade halfway through. If anyone told me they knew Eriksson would be that good without Richards I'd call them a liar.

Its fine, the league I made the trade in I upgraded in roster positions. I am fine though. The league I care about, our Be-A-GM I am in 2nd place.

In my money league I am in 2nd place in my division and have a playoff spot as of now but I just lost Toews, Kulikov, Kane and Backstrom to the IR. The thing is I only have 2 IR spots and I have Kane and Kulikov on them, now I gotta keep Toews and Backstrom in my lineup, can't drop one of them makes no sense. This sucks.

Archived