• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

[Non-Forum Related] Fantasy Football

josh

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
amateurs lolol just kidding, my leagues are pretty insane

If someone in a league has a record like 13-1 or 14-0 it shows that you have a lot of incompetent members in the league. Where as in a league like mine where everyone is close record wise it shows that everyone knows their shit and that it is extremely competitive.

If someone in a league has a record like 13-1 or 14-0 it shows that you have a lot of incompetent members in the league. Where as in a league like mine where everyone is close record wise it shows that everyone knows their shit and that it is extremely competitive.

I wouldnt say the league im in is incompentent, I ended the season last year 8-4-1 (regular season), I was just stating after my 0-3 start with some shifty waiver pickups (Vick, Gronk, A. Hernandez), I have pretty much ran the table except for 1 loss, and 1 tie (thought it was a W), and a 3-0 start this year. Im in a keeper league so I got to keep Vick, Gronkowski, and Hightower this season, and with drafting Megatron, Roddy White, Best, Ryan Mathews my first 4 picks its pretty much money that i would start 3-0.

And by the way the standings last season:

1st. 8-4-1 (Me) + add 3 Wins to win the championship. (11-4-1 overall)

2nd. 8-5

3rd-8th 7-6

9th 6-7

10th 5-7-1

11th 5-8

12th 3-10

This season

1st-3rd 3-0

4th-6th 2-1

7th-9th 1-2

10th-12th 0-3

TD Only league, 16 teams.

Owner of Chris Johnson is offering him. And I'm slightly tempted. He's looking for a WR. I'm assuming I'd have to offer a 2 for 1. I have Fitzgerald, Wayne, Burress, then Jackson, Grant, T Jones at RB. Grant/Jones aint getting shit in return. I dont think I want to give up a WR + Jackson for Johnson. I'd be worse off.

won my $50 league so now im 3-1 in that, lost my $250 league so im 2-2 in that league and im dropping Sanchez and Sims-Walker and picking up Eric Decker and Matt Hasselback for this week since the Ravens are on a bye and Sims-Walker has been disappointing. In my $400 league I have a 23 point lead in this 4th quarter and he has Clark and Blount still playing If I hold onto win I will go 2-2 which is huge for that league, keeps us in the hunt. I know its early but some teams will be 0-4 and a few 1-3

Archived