• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

[Non-Forum Related] Fantasy Football

josh

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hmmm possibly, but not sure. I guess I'm not that mad about it, didn't add him to any of my teams.

He is as much my Franchise-QB as he is the Franchise-QB of the Colts and he often enough is making the difference, so this is really annyoing and possibly dooming for me. ;)

I have such a sick RB corp on one of my fantasies, not sure how I ended up with all these RBs but anyway

1) Ray rice

2) cedric benson

3)Rashard Mendenhall

4) Lesean McCoy

5) Tim Hightower

So I got a trade offer for Hightower, Vincent Jackson for Hightower since my WR corp isn't that good.

1) Mike thomas

2) Wes Welker

3)Marques Colston

4) Devery Henderson

Pretty sucky, so yeah V-Jax is going to be a good addition to my WR. And hightower is going to have a worse year than people think. Plus hightower

I have such a sick RB corp on one of my fantasies, not sure how I ended up with all these RBs but anyway

1) Ray rice

2) cedric benson

3)Rashard Mendenhall

4) Lesean McCoy

5) Tim Hightower

So I got a trade offer for Hightower, Vincent Jackson for Hightower since my WR corp isn't that good.

1) Mike thomas

2) Wes Welker

3)Marques Colston

4) Devery Henderson

Pretty sucky, so yeah V-Jax is going to be a good addition to my WR. And hightower is going to have a worse year than people think. Plus hightower

The person who offered you that trade is pretty dumb lol

Yeah looks like he needed RBs a lot, and i needed a WR, it's a 8 team fantasy with defense (DB, DL etc.) i guess he thought V-jax won't be that valuable this year? But that's dumb talk IMO, he just commented me saying "looks like you need a WR and I need a RB badly" so not sure, but he could have offered me V-jax for like mendenhall at least, or cedric?

Archived