• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

[Non-Forum Related] Fantasy Football

josh

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

my team. 7th overall out of 10:

QB: Ryan, Stafford

WR: Fitzgerald, Wallace, Julio Jones, Antonio Brown, Nelson, Jacoby Jones, McCluster

RB: McFadden, F. Jones, Woodhead, Tate

TE: Daniels

Flex: Tolbert, Kendricks

K: Brown

D: Saints

not terribly pleased with my running backs but I'm okay with everything else

so in other words...hes in the same situation he was last season, where he had 90 catches and 1100 yards. Except this season Kolb is worlds better than whoever the hell threw to him last season.

I just think those other WRs will have a bigger year than Fitzgerald. Steve Breaston was a better #2 WR than what the Cards have now, Beanie Wells hasnt shown that he can run the ball in the NFL so defenses will make the Cards try and beat them by throwing the ball and Kolb will be throwing the ball to Fitzgerald in double and triple covered secondaries.

Ugh, I totally believe the colts to be able to know he is out for the season, but to not place him on IR.

They did so years ago with Marvin Harrison (well that one played a play or two in the playoffs, but still).

If this happens agains, I officially start hating that team. lol

So the 12-man PPR Draft was yesterday. My team doesnt look exciting but I think they are going to be productive and consistent. Tell me what you think.

QB: Ben Rothlesberger

WR: Reggie Wayne, Stevie Johnson, D. Amendola, Santana Moss, Jacoby Ford, Robert Meachem

RB: Lesean McCoy, Felix Jones, Reggie Bush, Jonathan Stewart

TE: Owen Daniels

K: Bironas

DEF: N.O.

Archived