• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

[Non-Forum Related] Fantasy Football

josh

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yahoo is terrible in terms of giving you the latest news on players, and that sort of thing. CBS is top notch when it comes to that. Also CBS allows commishioners to post front page stories, which my commissioner does with a long write up every weekm giving us his picks and talking shit. lol

yeah CBS is the best one out there

Yahoo is terrible in terms of giving you the latest news on players, and that sort of thing. CBS is top notch when it comes to that. Also CBS allows commishioners to post front page stories, which my commissioner does with a long write up every weekm giving us his picks and talking shit. lol

But the actual team page on CBS is terrible. Yahoo has the best "My Team"/Line-up page in all of fantasy sports. But, news, updates, and overall information they lack behind the major sports networks like CBS and ESPN.

But the actual team page on CBS is terrible. Yahoo has the best "My Team"/Line-up page in all of fantasy sports. But, news, updates, and overall information they lack behind the major sports networks like CBS and ESPN.

Nop, CBS shows the projections, weather conditions, players point average, and defensive ranking of the team your gay is playing.

Drag and drop does not make it better

Nop, CBS shows the projections, weather conditions, players point average, and defensive ranking of the team your gay is playing.

Yahoo is showing a lot more than it ever did this year. I've never done CBS, so I don't know, but all he info is more extensive in Yahoo this year.

I didn't mean that stats they provide, necessarily. I just meant how it looks. I don't even use the drop and drag, I use the old fashioned drop down box.

All you need to know IMO. Yahoo just shows you the opponent, stats thus far, and total points at a glance. CBS gives you everything you need to know right there.

Yahoo is for extreme casuals.

Yahoo gives you the same shit, just that its on different tabs.

If anything CBS is the one that's for noobs. Yahoo is a little more complicated than CBS in my opinion, CBS has everything right there for you while yahoo has things in different places that you need to look for

lolno

I've had experience with every major fantasy site and I can tell you with certainty that CBS is the best. ESPECIALLY if you're in a league where you have the same people in it every year since it keeps your history, and gives you prestige rankings.

lolno

I've had experience with every major fantasy site and I can tell you with certainty that CBS is the best. ESPECIALLY if you're in a league where you have the same people in it every year since it keeps your history, and gives you prestige rankings.

Yahoo does this, too. :)

Archived