• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

[Non-Forum Related] Fantasy Football

josh

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Check out this matchup this week: TD Only for offense

Me:

Brady vs KC

S. Jackson v SEA

D. Murray @ WAS

Burres @ Den

Fitz @ SF

T Gon vs TEN

PHI kicker vs Gmen

Lions D vs CAR

Him:

Fitzpatrick @ MIA

Felix Jones @ WAS

Spiller @ MIA

M Floyd @ CHI

S Moss vs DAL

Gates @ CHI

Janikowski @ MIN

Stealers D BYE

Jones, FLoyd, Moss, Gates, Janikowski all on injury reports as well

• 2 weeks later...
Playing my uncle in the first round of our $400 league, not going to be good, we probably wont talk much this week at all lol Shit gets very intense between us when it comes to this shit and the money haha. Reggie Bush and Marshawn Lynch were huge FA pick ups for my team but now me and my 2 partners are stuck between playing Marshall or Harvin next week.

Would never play FF for a money prize, the members of our league fight each other enough without one, wouldn't want to know what they would do if there was money on the stake lol.

Might improve to 6-7 this week, depending on how many points Rivers gets, which I don't know cause somehow CBS hasn't got the MNF-stats yet. Strange.

I lost to the 1 seed by 2 points last night!!!!!! If we play Matt Ryan over Rivers we win by 11. Fucking Rams scoring that meaningless touchdown at the end of the game cost us because it brought my Cinncy D down points! And Fitzgerald making that 30 yard catch at the end of the game killed us. We needed Rivers to out score Rice by 2 points and he didn't so now instead of moving on to play for $1200 in the finals, we have a chance to win 3rd or 4th and get either $600 or $400. I am so fucking pissed me and my cousin wanted to play Matty Ice but our other owner (our best friend) Said keep Rivers in! :mad: Unfuckingbelievable

• 6 months later...

Archived