• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

[RS] (#28) Rangers v. Philadelphia Flyers // Luck of the Irish

• Replies 502
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So, a 9-0 shutout on St. Patrick's Day. I believe Ryan Callahan's four-goal game against the Flyers was also on St. Patrick's Day. I believe that was the story since he is also Irish.

It was actually March 6th against the Flyers when he had 4 goals. Close though.

So, a 9-0 shutout on St. Patrick's Day. I believe Ryan Callahan's four-goal game against the Flyers was also on St. Patrick's Day. I believe that was the story since he is also Irish.

They were talking about that game last night, but I thought it was the 4-goals, not the St Pattys day. I could be wrong.

I remember him scoring 2 vs Boston in a 8-2 blow out on St Patricks day one year.

This is the type of performance I expected to see once Tony D was removed - if he really was the problem and a lockerroom cancer. They never came together as a group from that incident though.

I'm not sure if this is a fuck you to Quinn or they rallied around support of the coaches being out.

This is the type of performance I expected to see once Tony D was removed - if he really was the problem and a lockerroom cancer. They never came together as a group from that incident though.

I'm not sure if this is a fuck you to Quinn or they rallied around support of the coaches being out.

Pretty ironic isn't it...what if the problem was just the coach the whole time? Hmmmm

I think Mika mentioned after the game a lot of it had to with rallying and showing support, which was nice to see. This team has been drab for a lot of season, so it was finally nice to see some spark.

Hey don't rain on our parade. It's too much fun to pretend they scored 9 goals simply because Quinn wasn't there.

Yeah he seems like a real cancerous personality in the locker room for sure, glad they kicked him off the team.

• Like 2