• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Trading Panarin?

• 3 weeks later...

The only players in NHL history to average at least 1.50 points per game and fewer than 0.10 penalty minutes per game in a single season are Herb Cain (Bruins) and Jean Ratelle (Rangers).

Artemi Panarin is currently averaging 1.53 points per game and 0.06 penalty minutes per game this season.

Sent from my iPhone using Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk

• 6 months later...
7 hours ago, Keirik said:

Panarin will be fine. Just stop putting him and Ziby together. It doesn’t work. Strome and bread have to stay together. 

I think he will be fine eventually, and if he not then this team is 100% screwed. But he doesnt look dynamic at all right now. Every single pass is either missing the mark or a give away. Guy looks atrocious right now.

7 hours ago, siddious said:

I think he will be fine eventually, and if he not then this team is 100% screwed. But he doesnt look dynamic at all right now. Every single pass is either missing the mark or a give away. Guy looks atrocious right now.

What bothers me is how he's like a pinball out there. He touches anything and he goes flying down. He attempted a hit last night and it wasn't pretty. 

I hope the Wilson incident didn't fuck him up. They have Goodrow riding shotgun with him and it's just not a fit.  IMO, Blais is the way to go next, as far as what's on the roster. A bit more energy and more of a physical presence.  

I also think Chytil would be a really good fit on the wing with him, but I think Lafreniere has a little chemistry going with Chytil.  

With that said,, as of now, I think I'd rather see this:

20- 93- 24

10- 16- 72

13- 21- 91

14- 17- 15

_______

55-23

25-8

79- 27

Either Nemeth or Miller really need to sit for a bit. Maybe a trip to the AHL is needed for Miller. Shit, Lundkvist too. Nemeth is just a lump out there. Brendan Smithesque from 3 years ago lump. Just really lame out there. 

Edited by The Dude