• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

The Ghost of Foley's – General Chat

Pete

My family must be really f'd up then when it comes to sports rooting interest. My dad is a NY fan when it comes to baseball/football, hockey Rangers all the way. My grandfather (mothers side), Brooklyn Dodgers after they left, Yankees.

Me on the other hand, Rangers (duh), KC Royals, Miami Dolphins.

My brother, Rangers, Anaheim Angels, San Diego Chargers

Raising my daughter as a Rangers (duh), Dolphins, Mets fan (wifes favorite team), however i am infiltrating her baseball fandom with KC Royals apparel.

So me and Amanda finally found a place. It's in Hunters Point (Long Island City) and it's right on the water so we have an awesome view from the window.

We should be moving in August 1st :)

:cheers: Good luck moving and all!

So me and Amanda finally found a place. It's in Hunters Point (Long Island City) and it's right on the water so we have an awesome view from the window.

We should be moving in August 1st :)

Good stuff man. I work around the block from there right off of Van Dam.

The new gmail is pretty awesome. Makes it easier to set specific tabs and such.

Agreed. Its pretty accurate as well in terms of separating emails into Social, Promotions, and Important, at first glance. My Gmail account is starting to look like my Yahoo account though. I need to unsubscribe to a bunch of shit.