• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

The Ghost of Foley's – General Chat

Pete

just booked my flight home from Amsterdam for 450 using a student booking site. Such a pain in the ass comparing flights from their site to other student sites and cross referencing airlines that arent listed on the student sites. But it doesnt appear as if I'll get a better deal than that.

Did it survive?

If it did, it's in critical condition, or a coma.

Already did the rice bath for a full 24 hours, blow-dryer for a total of about an hour and a half, etc. but it seems fried.

My bet is that the battery shorted before I had an opportunity to actually shut it down, plus with it being salt water, that probably corroded the terminals.

Well if there was ever a time for an iphone to die, its now (new iphone next week)

I don't have that kind of money, or care. I've never really been one to rush for new gadgets/machinery/etc.

I'd just as soon just get another 4 or 4S and move on with my life.

I'm with AT&T. Haven't called them to figure out what kind of coverage I had/have. I don't remember if I actually put anything on it, or whether I'm even eligible for an upgrade, etc. but I can't go a week without a phone right now, iPhone 5 coming or not. I have a wedding in just over 5 weeks and still have plenty to be handling in that respect back-and-forth right now.

just booked my flight home from Amsterdam for 450 using a student booking site. Such a pain in the ass comparing flights from their site to other student sites and cross referencing airlines that arent listed on the student sites. But it doesnt appear as if I'll get a better deal than that.

$450 for a single fare in December is really as cheap as it gets. I don't think I've ever paid or seen anything less than that.