• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

The Ghost of Foley's – General Chat

Pete

I always got around not having PBJ by not liking peanut butter or peanuts in general. I've grown more accustomed to peanuts over the past few years (thanks, relatively long wait times at Five Guys) so I figured hey what the hell, now seems like a good time.

oh and Phil if your sushi smells get the hell out of the restaurant. Good clean fresh sushi should have no odor at all.

I always got around not having PBJ by not liking peanut butter or peanuts in general. I've grown more accustomed to peanuts over the past few years (thanks, relatively long wait times at Five Guys) so I figured hey what the hell, now seems like a good time.

oh and Phil if your sushi smells get the hell out of the restaurant. Good clean fresh sushi should have no odor at all.

It's not the sushi, it's the rice. The rice has this nasty ass foot smell to it no matter where I've gotten it from, and I've tried it from probably a dozen different restaurants.

tell me about it...

I have a stupid situation too, I'm flying from Philly to Tampa. But when I come home I'm flying back to LaGuardia....so I'm not really getting any kind of deals on this like through Priceline or Travelocity etc because I have to book two one way trips. Another thing working against me is that I can only book a 6pm flight the day I go out bc I'm working that day, and theres only two flights from Philly going to Tampa at that time. And I have to take a specific flight on the way back so I'm on the same flight as my friend.

:rofl:

I've been checking prices everyday for the last 2 weeks and it's fucking making me mad. I've read the best times to book are Tuesday night and Wednesday, and that the best time to book is about 6 weeks before your departure. I also don't fucking understand why a one way ticket is practically as much as booking a round trip flight.