• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

The Ghost of Foley's – General Chat

Pete

Contact season. Can't stand walking and getting on the train with my glasses. The sweat and glasses are not friends.

But I do like some heat to be honest, just on the weekend when I'm free to wear whatever I want

Yup. If I could wear shorts and a sleeveless shirt every day, trust me, I wouldn't have half the complaints I do, but working at a job that requires men wear pants, it just makes the summer that much worse, especially when you actually have to carry more than just a cell phone and shitty pair of headphones to and from work every day.

Where, exactly, am I supposed to carry headphones, a phone, a key ring, wallet, money, an ID card, external hard drive, flash drive, etc. on my person if I'm not wearing a coat with multiple pockets (another reason I love winter)?

Speaking of jobs.. I'm fucking going nuts here. I've had 3 interviews with this company here on LI, the last one with the COO of the company, and at the conclusion I was told about benefits, etc. and that I would need to come in once more to meet the staff. Meet the staff? That's a little strange... but it's been over a week since I heard anything... I know.. I'm impatient.. but this has been drawn out for a month+ already. Really want this one, too..

Sounds like you're a finalist, at the very least. Just be patient, dude.

Yup. If I could wear shorts and a sleeveless shirt every day, trust me, I wouldn't have half the complaints I do, but working at a job that requires men wear pants, it just makes the summer that much worse, especially when you actually have to carry more than just a cell phone and shitty pair of headphones to and from work every day.

Where, exactly, am I supposed to carry headphones, a phone, a key ring, wallet, money, an ID card, external hard drive, flash drive, etc. on my person if I'm not wearing a coat with multiple pockets (another reason I love winter)?

Messenger bag, brah.

Messenger bag, brah.

Otherwise known as a man purse. I hate them. I think they look incredibly effeminate.

It's why I carry a backpack around. I just one-arm it in the summer, since my back will be soaked if I actually put both straps on.

It's why I don't mind wearing shorts. I just get cargos and carry stuff in the pockets.

Otherwise known as a man purse. I hate them. I think they look incredibly effeminate.

It's why I carry a backpack around. I just one-arm it in the summer, since my back will be soaked if I actually put both straps on.

It's why I don't mind wearing shorts. I just get cargos and carry stuff in the pockets.

You could always be super cool and wear this under your clothes.

http://www.kpraslowicz.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/08/euro-trip-hello-kitty0blur.jpg

Okay, so I slept like 90 minutes after the game before I had to get up and head for lectures in Amsterdam.

That nap was a huge mistake, I would've been better off staying awake and all that. Wow, do I feel awful right now. :palm:

You have to be an idiot to fail my class, and lazy to not get an A

I've had teachers like that before, ha.

The teacher for my Psych class I just had drops the lowest test grade you get, I got a 93, 99 and 100 on my first three tests. I skipped my test last week, finished with an A+...so happy cause I was falling asleep in that class every week. I didnt even bother looking at my book once, waste of money.

I've had teachers like that before, ha.

The teacher for my Psych class I just had drops the lowest test grade you get, I got a 93, 99 and 100 on my first three tests. I skipped my test last week, finished with an A+...so happy cause I was falling asleep in that class every week. I didnt even bother looking at my book once, waste of money.

I teach job skills, how to play nice with others, how to talk in front of groups of people, written communication, reading comprehension and critical analysis. 99.9 of my students are never going to take another history class again, 75% are going into some kind of vocation (mostly nursing or something medical related) and the rest are just getting their survey classes out of the way. My mentality is, content is only a tool, if they learn something in my class great, but I am also not going to be a prick. It won't get me anywhere, add aggravation, and lead me to poor reviews, which equals not being hired back lol

why nit change clothes once you get to work?

The correct word is satchel but its really just semantics. Anyway,I don't think he was talking about you using something like this

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_Rqt6xlG1D1U/S-i7gvrOQSI/AAAAAAAAAGQ/km0lnIaSgyk/s1600/6a00d83451b75769e200e54f3067158833-640wi.jpg

This ^ is effeminate unless you have Alan Garner Hangover swag.

http://wil.imageg.net/graphics/product_images/pG01-7043224v250.jpg

This however ^, totally ok in my book considering I own one. It is a laptop bag with multiple pockets. However like you I also have a hiking bag that I use frequently.

The correct word is satchel but its really just semantics. Anyway,I don't think he was talking about you using something like this

This however ^, totally ok in my book considering I own one. It is a laptop bag with multiple pockets. However like you I also have a hiking bag that I use frequently.

do you know what brand this is? i might need to get one for work soon

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_Rqt6xlG1D1U/S-i7gvrOQSI/AAAAAAAAAGQ/km0lnIaSgyk/s1600/6a00d83451b75769e200e54f3067158833-640wi.jpg

This ^ is effeminate unless you have Alan Garner Hangover swag.

They all look like giant purses to me, dude.

You're not going to find one that is "manly" enough for me.

why nit change clothes once you get to work?

And have to carry a change of clothes with me every day, and be that guy who gets here and has to go to the bathroom to try and change clothes in a toilet stall? No thanks. I'd end up dropping my pants in the fuckin' toilet with my luck.